Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Busy Books & Peanut Butter Cookies

     So we recently discovered My Busy Books made by Phidal publishing. We first purchased a My Little Pony - My Busy Book at Borders. My daughter was and still is in love with this book even after months of use. It came with 12 figurines and a play mat that fit nicely into the back of the book. Recently during another trip to Borders she found a Disney Pretty Princess - My Busy Book. It came with all of her favorite princesses and again the play mat. I am not kidding you when I say that she has not gone a day without these toys! 






     Knowing how much she loves them I picked up a Dora the Explorer one for Christmas and I plan on finding the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and My Friends Tigger and Pooh books also. At Borders and Barnes and Noble I paid under $10 for each one. They have many other choices like Toy Story, Cars, Thomas the Train, etc...that little boys can even enjoy. I would not recommend them for younger children because the figurines are small and could be a choking hazard. But if your little girl loves these characters like my daughter does, and has left the putting toys in my mouth stage then these books are perfect!

World’s Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients
2 cups peanut butter 
2 cups white sugar 
2 eggs

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). 
Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. I like to use my fork to make “plaid” pattern before baking. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Obviously the recipe is equal parts, 1-1-1 so its easy to make double or triple batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment