Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Frosted Watermelon Treats

Frosted Watermelon

Watermelon cut into slices (not thicker than your cookie cutter)
Yogurt
Granola or sprinkles


1. Using your favorite cookie cutters cut shapes out of the slices of watermelon. 

2. Frost with vanilla or other flavor yogurt. 

3. Sprinkle with granola or sprinkles










Although I don't have any problems getting my children to eat fruits or vegetables it is nice to give them a change every once in awhile. This is a new fun way to eat watermelon. My kids had a blast making them and eating them.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I use cookie cutters on our sandwiches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I started writing my thoughts down before bed at night and decided that I'll post the ones I really enjoyed doing. This way I'm not on the computer so much but can still be "active" with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea when I am home, I am only on the computer once a week (Sunday) when I print out my coupons and monkey lesson, I might jump on FB on my phone maybe once a night IF I am bored.

    ReplyDelete